Friday, February 24, 2012

Ah Fresh Starts and Poptarts

So once again here I am staring at my blog thinking to myself... My blog looks like crap... so I took my old love for website building and took it to heart to give the small blog a small face lift. Which I am quite in love with now. Having it grace with some of my favorite colors along with some of my favorite Comp assignment pictures. Which yes of course I will be spamming it up ^.^

 Dark Shadows of course. We were to show our model as a doll. So I picked a puppet tied up by barbwire with a broken doll (Hale <3) reaching out to her with a... well dark look on his face. 
Another Dark Shadows Assignment. Which I surprisingly managed to take first on this round. lol
Haphazard, we were to take our model, mine being Phoenix, into a some sort of fairytale. So I picked Red Riding Hood, with an industrial modern twist.

Though working on getting Hale up, and hopefully that will be soon. Just the matter of rounding up all his CC. 

Smirkeh -

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures.

Post a Comment