Sunday, July 24, 2011

Lucus Moreno - Rocker

Well I decided to stick with making some more edgy sims, and well I must say that I am ABSOLUTELY proud of the way he turned out ^-^. I gave Lucus that edgy punky look with a bit of 'badness' to him, and I'm thinking I'll be using him in generation two of my legacy, and well since I just love the way he turned out I'm sharing separate photo's of each outfit instead of clumping them together ^-^





CC List:
Typical Stuff:
Hair - here
Beard - here
Skin - here
Everyday:
Top - here
Pants - here
Shoes - here
Necklace - here
Athletic: 
Shirt - In Game  
Shorts - In Game
Shoes - In Game
Formal:
Shirt w/ Vest - Still Looking for the Link!
Pants - here
Shoes - In Game
Sleepwear:
Boxers - In Game
Swimwear:
Swim Trunks - In Game

Sims 3 Package:
Download

.Sim Package:
Download

I hope you guys enjoy him in your game just as much as I do ^-^
Smirk -

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks awesome! Very cool sim :) xx

Post a Comment