Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sunnyside Estate

Well I've actually had this download sitting around for a while, and I could never for the life of me get it to upload to the exchange. So I figured I'd share it with everyone. It's made on a 60x60 lot, I originally created it in Sunset Valley. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, office space, living area, 2 separate sitting areas and of course an open kitchen and dining area.  Hope all of you are ready for some picture spam lol.
Enjoy, it has minimal CC, and for the life of me some of it I cannot remember where I found it... 
What you will need to create the look and feel of some of the rooms: 
Both of Us bedroom set by Simcredible Designs - HERE (click bedrooms, second set down) 
Oasis Outdoor Set by Simcredible Designs - HERE (click outdoors, 3rd page last set) 

That's all for now ^-^ I'll be adding up another sim here later tonight. 
Smirk-

0 comments:

Post a Comment