Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So I'm sharing my comp assignments now ^_^

Well I decided to go on forth and share some competition assignments with you all. Here is one I just barely whipped for hoxha01's Memories Modeling Cycle 2. The assignment was a memory of having a picnic.

Wee bit of a description with it ^_^ - The stars shown brightly in the sky as their reflection danced about the lakes surface as Lucus cuddled with his new fiance Marie where they shared their very first kiss together.

Not the best description, but I was lacking with inspiration for the assignment :/ just glad the pic came out good. Here's a few others I was considering, but well none really showed his face, and I know that is pretty much a must even if it isn't stated lol.

In other simmie news for me, I've created an exclusive male simmie for Bliss's site UNBOUND. 
If you are a member your in for a treat ^_^. For I will not be sharing him anywhere else.

But I think that's it for now. ^_^ 
Smirk-

0 comments:

Post a Comment